2010 is coming to a close as we get ready to welcome the new year. This is the time of year when one looks back and reflects on the things they did and create resolutions for the things they want to do.
I have my own list of gaming habits that I want to throw "out" and new or better things I "in"tend to do for the coming year.
Out with the old:
1. No more starting thing and not finishing them because of frustration, distraction, or plain old procrastination.
2. To stop using the word "noob" even when I am referring to my own stupid mistakes. I will still be a twit or a dorkfish.
3. I will not be intimidated by things I am not comfortable with, such as PvP and certain towers or instances.
In with the new:
1. Learn to enjoy and give a chance to every aspect of the game and not judging it negatively so soon.
2. Update my blog regularly and get more readers.
3. Finish my Respawning Bosses Guide (which means I have to quest on Devin)
4. Pet train on all wizards before they quest and/or level.
5. Clear the quest log on all wizards once they reach Legendary status.
6. Join in on PvP and pet derby matches once a wizard's quest log is cleared.
Yes, this is a contest. I want to know what habits you want to lose and what things you would like to improve for your own gaming experience? Post your resolutions in the comment section and follow me on my blog. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will receive EITHER a $10.00 gift card that comes with a pet and 5000 crowns OR anything from the crowns shop that totals up to 10,000 crowns. Winner will be contacted via means listed on their follow. Contest entries end January 7th at 11:59pm CST. Winner will be announced Sunday, January 9th.
Since one of my resolutions is to get more followers/readers, I would appreciate it if you could help me by retweeting on Twitter or posting on Facebook!
Follow Your Own Path